FOREVER LED CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
Outdoor Christmas Lights, Wreaths, Garland, Replacement Bulbs, Light Tubes
|HOME||ONLINE STORE||CONTACT US||2013 CATALOG||CUSTOMERS PROJECTS||HOW TO CHRISTMAS LIGHTS||866-662-2915|
Not necessarily, the most common reasons to use Commercial LED Outdoor Christmas Lights are:
Note that the Commercial LED and the Residential Sets are the same both in size, brightness, sealed and so forth, the difference is in the end to end connection and the thickness of the wire.
Here is a picture of the Commercial Ends and how it works
Wire Spacing and Specifications for Commercial LED Outdoor Christmas Lights:
4" Spacing has 4" ends when you connect to the next set you will have aprox. 8" between the sets - distance from the first light to the very end is 7"
6" Spacing has 4" ends when you connect to the next set you will have aprox. 8" between the sets - distance from the first light to the very end is 7"
8" Spacing has 4" ends when you connect to the next set you will have aprox. 10" between the sets - distance from the first light to the very end is 7"
12" Spacing has 7" ends when you connect to the next set you will have aprox. 12" between the sets - distance from the first light to the very end is 8"
- 5 Amps
- 125 Volt (110V)
- 20 gauge Wire
- Coaxial Type End-to-End
- CSA, 2.4 Watts per Set (CSA rated is for Canada, testing standards are higher so we use only the CSA Rating)
- 210 Watts end to end 88 sets using one outlet (plug In)
- Water and Weather Resistant
- Energy Saving
- UV protected - Virtually unbreakable
LED Christmas Lights Fuses are 5 AMP and are included with your light strings
- Unplug product from the receptacle
- Open the fuse cover by sliding away from the copper plug ends
- Remove the fuses carefully by turning plug over
- Replace fuse with fuses included (if used or discarded replace with a 5 Amp max fuse)
- Slide closed the fuse access cover on top of the plug
Other LED Questions:
- This product used to be sold for permanent installation however, when UL (Underwriter Laboratories) made a separate listing for LED they changed all LED's to seasonal use.
- Can I install these by hard wire: Please talk to your electrician about the possibilities of this working for you. Please note that if the wire is cut then the warranty will no longer apply.
- How long is the warranty - 90 Days from Forever LED - You may have an extended Warranty which will be included with your purchase. Keep this informaion as we do not have the extended warranty information and they are different. We Only offer a 90 Day Warranty
- Can I use a regular extension cord with this product: Yes you can however if your keeping the sets completely sealed then the spacer cords should be used to the end of the plug then plug into a dry protected area.
- We have every question that has been asked including all the technology specifications click here for more Technology and Information
- What is injected Molded Sealed Sets, The Len is molded over the LED to seal the unit and make it waterproof. Bulbs that just pull out will corrode
- Difference between Full Wave LED and Half Wave: You can click the link above for all the information but to make it short a Full Wave LED is receiving full power which makes them brighter then half wave, they also do not flicker like most of the sets on the market.
- If one was to go out the rest would stay on
LED Safety Instructions:
- Read and Follow all safety instructions
- Do not use seasonal products outdoor without a GFCI Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- This seasonal product is not intended for permanent use or installation
- Do not mount or place near gas or electric heaters, fireplaces, candles or other similar sources of heat. (LED's are cool to the touch)
- Do not secure the wiring of this product with staples or nails, or place on sharp hooks or nails
- This product is not intended for Children to use
- Do not close doors or windows on the product
- This product contains overload protection (fuse). A blown fuse indicates an overload or short circuit situation. See your electrician
- Read and Follow all the instructions that are on the product provided
If you questions have not been answered here please e-mail us and we will get back to you
Other Commercial Parts
Spacer/Extensions are great for running between projects, trees or to end plug. They come in 12’, 20’ and 50’
Think of it as the same you would using an extension cord, these are made for the Commercial product line to keep the whole system sealed from the weather
Adaptors are great for running Strings in different directions
There are two types of end cords here is pictures of the two types – We carry both and make sure that your order has the right end cord