Forever LED RGB Lighting, Control your Colors and Effects
RGB C7, G20 or G40 Lighting Basic Kit with 25 RGB Lights
- 1 - String of 25 LED Bulbs
- 1 - RGB Mini Controller up to 500 Bulbs - Basic Kit is push button for the effects
- 1 - 1.5 amp Transformer up to 50 Bulbs (2 Strings)
All Lens are Opaque:
C7 - 12" Spacing Lens Size is Approx 3/4" x 1-1/4"
G40 - 12" Spacing Lens Size is Approx 1-3/4" Round
G20 - 6" Spacing Lens Size Approx 1/2" Round
What is RGB?
RGB stands for Red, Green, Blue
Each RGB Bulb (or nodes/pixels) has 3 channels in it. One Red, Green & Blue diode
Each color has 256 levels of intensity to blend and make any array of color by blending the three colors together at different intensities. When you mix Red, Green, Blue in paint you would get black, lighting is the opposite as it makes white.
RGB light strings typically consist of 3-4 wires. Minleon RGB light strings are designed with 3 wires making it more cost efficient. You have one positive, one negative and one data wire.
Each RGB bulb from Minleons line of products is programmable. So you are capable of changing any diode on a strand to any color instead of the whole strand changing to one color at a time.
A Minleon controller and all their RGB products are ran on XDMX(eXtremeDMX) protocols instead of the traditional DMX making it 4 times faster and capable of handling bigger data packets than the traditional DMX. You are able to set their effects controllers as a slave to run it in DMX mode with other controllers, but this creates a lot of limitations compared to the XDMX protocols
- Very Compact Design
- Advanced MC ‘Controls’ up to 500 RGB lights independent of each other
- an unlimited # RGB lights and light strings(with proper accessory's
- Includes ‘Built-in’ Software to control lights, including 23 different mini-sequences in varying speeds and brightness levels Such as, rainbow colors, colored chasers, color patterns for holidays and many more
- USB Port access for custom programming thru Minleon ‘RGB light show software’